Challenges faced by manned aircraft live streaming
With bulk broadcasting equipment, take-off and landing requirements are high-demanding, making it hard to apply for a fight zone.
The costly manned aircraft live streaming demands incredible manpower and material resources.
It is difficult to shot at close range.
Solutions for aerial live streaming
Low requirements for take-off and landing have made it easier to apply for a flight zone.
With 5G technology, the drone can be controlled remotely, supporting wireless transmission with a solution up to 4K at 30 fps. Users can enjoy ultra-high resolution shot.
The small and portable receiving-end device Live Deck supports multi-port output and is easy to connect to the OB truck.
EVO II Dual
• Premium camera empowering outstanding shot
• 10 pseudo colors guaranteeing stronger identification
• Picture-in-picture mode supporting dual observing
EVO II 6K
• 1-inch image sensor Ultra-wide range and high resolution
• 10-bit A-log color pattern, creating infinite possibilities for post processing
• Breaking limits in shooting at night, highlighting magnificent shadows