1. What is Autel Robotics Care?
Autel Robotics Care is a protection program for your Evo II 8K and Evo II Pro that allows you to replace your drone in the case of accidental damage! This program covers up to two replacements per a 12 month period.
2. What models does the Autel Robotics Care program cover?
At this time, Autel Robotics Care covers the Evo II 8K and Evo II Pro models.
3. What conditions does my drone need to meet in order to purchase Autel Care for it?
You can purchase Autel Care for your Evo II series drone if
1.) you have activated the unit within 48 hours of purchase, and
2.) if you are still within your warranty period (one year from the date of purchase)
4. What if I want to purchase Autel Robotics Care but it has been more than 48 hours since activation?
You can still purchase Autel Robotics Care by contacting our Customer Service team and sending your unit back into us for a functional inspection. If your unit passes inspection, then you will be able to purchase Autel Care.
5. After my 12 months of Autel Robotics Care is up, can I purchase another year’s worth of coverage?
No, Autel Robotics Care is only available for one unit once. Once your Autel Robotics Care period expires, you cannot renew it.
6. Where is Autel Robotics Care supported?
Currently, Autel Robotics care is available in the US, the EU, and Mainland China.
7. Can I purchase Autel Robotics Care from the region out of U.S.A, EU or China Mainland?
Yes you can but If your area is not within the coverage of Autel Robotics Care when using this service plan, Autel Robotics will cover logistic fees for your device to be shipped to the coverage area within your country. Autel Robotics does not cover the postage fees and taxes incurred from shipping to the customer’s area.
8. Can I purchase Autel Robotics Care if I am outside of these regions?
Yes, you can purchase Autel Robotics Care outside of the US, EU, or China. If you choose to do so, you are liable for all logistics costs of sending your product back to a supported region. Autel Robotics does not cover any logistics costs or customs fees incurred from shipping to a non-supported region.
9. If I purchased my drone in one region but live in another, can I still purchase Autel Robotics Care?
Yes, but remember that Autel Robotics Care is region specific. For example, if you purchase Autel Robotics Care in the US it cannot be used in the EU and vice versa.
10. How do I go about requesting a replacement after I purchase Autel Robotics Care?
Contact Autel Robotics Customer Service
By phone: +1 844-692-8835
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By chat: www.auteldrones.com
Ship your drone back to Autel Robotics Pay the replacement cost Receive your replacement unit
11. What kind of product does this replacement service provide me?
Your replacement unit will be equivalent like new in terms of performance and reliability.
12. How long does the functional evaluation process take on my EVO II?
Autel Robotics will attempt to complete your functional evaluation within 2 business days from the time of receipt. Times may vary depending on weather conditions as your unit will undergo both bench and flight test.
We will use a 3 Day shipping service to return your drone to you upon the completion of the evaluation. Delivery data may vary depending on your location.