Thank you for purchasing Autel Robotics Care, a one-stop protective service for your Autel Robotics drones. Please pay attention to the following terms and conditions before you use these products:
1. You have been informed about and agreed to these terms before you purchase this service.
2. This service comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date and expires at 24:00 on the expiration date, as specified in the service agreement provided by Autel Robotics after you purchase one of the Autel Robotics Care packages.
3. This service is provided by Autel Robotics or its designated affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” or “Autel Robotics”).
I. Service information and scope
Autel Robotics Care
Within the service period of Autel Robotics Care, for any damage to your Autel Robotics drone, gimbal, or camera due to accidents during normal operation, repair or replacement service offered will be charged small additional charge.
If replacement is required, you will receive a replacement device with the equivalent performance and reliability of a brand-new product.
Scope of the replacement service under Autel Robotics Care for the Evo II Series drones aircraft includes:
EVO 2 Series - Aircraft body, gimbal and camera, battery and propellers are covered. Batteries and propellers need to be sent back with the aircraft and gimbal for replacement, as they cannot be replaced if sent separately.
If your drone is damaged due to falling, crushing, or collision caused by operator error or other accidents and is sent back within the coverage period, you can get it repaired or replaced at Autel Robotics repair center within the specified area of Autel Robotics Care.
Under Autel Robotics Care, Autel Robotics provides two replacement units within one year, for a small additional charge.
The following services are provided for the following models:
Evo II Series.
Autel Robotics requires the original product be returned as part of the replacement process. Products sent to Autel Robotics for replacement become property of Autel Robotics. Replacement products sent by Autel Robotics become property of the coverage owner and require a replacement service payment fee. Autel Robotics Care only provides service in the country or region where it is purchased.
Autel Robotics Care only provides service in the country or region where it is purchased.
Autel Robotics Care does not cover the following:
1. Drone, payload, or accessories are fully or partly missing;
2. The products are stolen, robbed, lost, missing or discarded;
3. Damage caused by flight under unsuitable conditions;
4. Damaged parts not within the coverage, include the remote controllers and other additional purchased accessories installed by customers on their own;
5. Deliberate loss;
6. Abrasions and shell damage that do not affect the performance of the product;
7. Direct and indirect loss caused by natural disasters, wars, military actions, riots, coups, rebellions and terrorist activities;
8. Replacement requests beyond the coverage period of Autel Robotics Care;
9. Extra fees resulting from technical enhancements or performance improvements;
10. Damage resulting from modifications that are not in accordance with manual recommendations, or the use of incompatible batteries and chargers;
11. Damage resulting from the use of third party accessories, batteries, or software;
12. Circumstances specified in the terms of service leading to termination of replacement service under Autel Robotics Care;
13. Any lawsuit, attribution and relevant expense related to Autel Robotics Care warranty liability;
14. Application for service from outside the region of purchase;
15. Personal injury or property damage of consumers or other personnel caused by a drone, gimbal, camera, payload, or image sensor;
16. Direct loss or anticipated profit in any form;
17. Damages due to unauthorized modification, disassembly or opening of the shell by customer or operator;
18. Damages due to incorrect installation, use and operation not in accordance with requirements in the user manual;
19. Damages due to unauthorized repair of assembly parts by customers.
III. Contents of replacement service
1. Enjoy two times replacement service as long as the limit of times of Autel Robotics Care bound to your drone or payload is not met or exceeded. When the limit of times is met, it should be considered that Autel Robotics has completely fulfilled its obligations under this Autel Robotics Care Agreement and Autel Robotics Care service is thus terminated.
2. If you choose to use Autel Robotics Care replacement service, you will receive a replacement device that has the equivalent performance and reliability to that of a brand-new product.
3. Autel Robotics Care replacement coverage requires the original product to be returned as part of the replacement process. Products sent to Autel Robotics for replacement become property of Autel Robotics. Replacement products sent by Autel Robotics to the customer become property of the coverage owner.
IV. Replacement/Repair Service Fee
Product replacement fee: Once payment for Autel Robotics Care is made, no additional repair costs are required within the scope of the limit of times for service within the coverage period.
Logistics and taxes: If your area is not within the coverage of Autel Robotics Care when using this service plan, Autel Robotics will cover logistic fees for your device to be shipped to the coverage area within your country. Autel Robotics does not cover the postage fees and taxes incurred from shipping to the customer’s area. Autel Robotics is entitled to refuse to provide service for circumstances not meeting the above conditions.
V. Coverage Period of Autel Robotics
The service plan comes into effect at 0:00 on the start date listed in the service agreement provided by Autel Robotics after purchase of the Autel Robotics Care package and expires at 24:00 on the date of expiration.
VI. Reverse and Transfer of Autel Robotics Care
1. If you return your device according to Autel Robotics’ return policy, you may apply to cancel the Autel Robotics Care service.
2. The Autel Robotics Care service cannot be cancelled without the return of your Autel Robotics drone or payload.
3. Once you start using the Autel Robotic Care service, it cannot be canceled.
4. Autel Robotics cannot be transferred once it is purchased.