For a full charge, the aircraft battery requires approximately 1 hour and the remote controller requires approximately 4.5 hours. The remote controller and aircraft battery can be charged simultaneously.
Batteries should only be charged indoors or in an environment where the temperature is above 50°F (10°C).
To charge the controller and aircraft battery:
- Pull off the cap on the battery charger. Remove the battery from the aircraft and connect it to the charger.
- Connect the charging cable to the power port at the base of your remote controller.
- Connect the charger to a power outlet.
- Indicator lights on the aircraft battery will illuminate and show the battery level during charging. They will turn off when the battery is fully charged.
- When charging is completed, disconnect the aircraft battery and remote controller from the charger.