3.26-inch OLED all-color sunlight readable screen; 18W fast charging (charging to 80% in 1.2h); Micro USB charging interface supports standard short USB cable for smartphone connecting; 5Ah built-in battery.
Working Frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.4835 Ghz
Maximum Transmission Distance (without barrier or interruption) FCC: 9 km
CE: 5 km
Operating Environment Temp.: 0-40℃
Transmitting Power (EIRP): 2.4 - 2.4835 GHz
FCC: ≤ 26 dBm
ISED: ≤ 26 dBm
CE: ≤ 20 dBm
RCM: ≤ 20 dBm
SRRC: ≤ 20 dBm
Battery Capacity: 5000 mAh
Working Current/Voltage: 1.7A/3.7V
Charging Temp.: 0-40℃
Phone Clamp Suitable for: phones with a length < 84 mm and thickness < 13 mm
Standard USB Short Cable Applicable to Micro USB (Type-B), USB-C
Battery Life: 2.8h
OLED Brightness: 330 nit
Fast Charging Time: about 2h
Refurbished Product FAQ
What is a Refurbished Autel Robotics product?
A Refurbished Autel Robotics product is a pre-owned unit that has been returned to Autel Robotics for a variety of reasons. Regardless of the reason, each product undergoes a full battery of bench and flight testing followed by post flight analysis. Any part(s) needing replacement is handled during this process.
Things to expect when purchasing a refurbished product:
- - Lack of certain retail packaging:
- - Plastic film may not be on the aircraft body
- - Plastic film may not be on the Gimbal Camera lens
- - Plastic film may not be on the Charger
- - Plastic film may not be on the Remote Controller
- - Propellers may not be packaged (both on the aircraft and spares)
- - USB cables may not be packaged
- - Boxes may show some wear
- - All items will be clean but may have minor cosmetic blemishes such as scuffs, scratches, etc...
- - Battery may have up to 10 cycles
- - Unit will be updated to most current version of firmware available during refurbishment process
- - All units are reconditioned and flight tested to strict standards set forth by Autel Robotics
- - Autel Robotics guarantees all refurbished products will function ‘as new’
- - Refurbished products may be available at a variety of retailers. After purchase of a refurbished unit from a 3rd party seller, all future support must be handled through Autel Robotics directly. Dealers will be unable to handle or process refurbished units post sale
- - Returns for cosmetic issues, that do not affect operation, will not be accepted
- - Every refurbished unit comes with a 6-month warranty against any manufacturer defects.